magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
setup MJ+ Ubuntu only & divert unaswered ::USA paid; FR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Janus
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:15 pm    Post subject: setup MJ+ Ubuntu only & divert unaswered ::USA paid; FR Reply with quote

I want to buy a MJ+ and set it up completely before her long trip to France. I'll be paying the MJ+ cost & montly. She'll be able to call USA numbers as local, we'll be able to call her local USA number.

win win?

[1]
How do I setup MJ+ using only Ubuntu (linux)?
All three of my machines run Ubuntu 32bit. I have no windows license nor OSX. I cannot "just run windows in virtual machine".

[2]
after a prescribed number of rings how do I divert the call to another number? or SIP URI? I want my PBX to filter incoming unanswered to selectively allow voicemail.

thanks for the helpfulness
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and MagicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: