magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sip passwords not rolling anymore?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RjG
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Sip passwords not rolling anymore? Reply with quote

I see numerous posts of MJ on Android etc this past week, and some posts of finding "02" and "03" etc on the username and working.
Yet others posting that it's still busted/rolling :-(

Have the passwords stopped rolling on the MJ?

Or is there something new that I missed? I don't see anything posted specifically...

Can I just trap the "02" or "03" name/pwd and go back to my PAP2 ? Or not?
neo2121
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Passwords have stopped rolling Some users have had user name changed. So you will need to verify the user name.
RjG
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome, thanks :-)
synchron

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious what the cutoff date was when pw's and accounts stopped rolling. I 've been on hiatus and got my Lucky you Sunday and no change to me as my un is still EXXXXXXXXXX01 format and my pw is still the same. ATA/Siphon/EyeBeam settings still work ala MJMD5.

Synchron Cool
sunny786
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bingo password is not rotating anymore checked regular three days many time and ATA is running with mjmd5. it was changing every time before not anmore. guys keep checking three four time every day untill you find it stoped rotating. good luck everyone.
neo2121

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

synchron wrote:
Just curious what the cutoff date was when pw's and accounts stopped rolling. I 've been on hiatus and got my Lucky you Sunday and no change to me as my un is still EXXXXXXXXXX01 format and my pw is still the same. ATA/Siphon/EyeBeam settings still work ala MJMD5.

Synchron Cool

Best I can guess about the User name change is the number of accounts that are assigned to one e-mail. But that is a total guess. The passwords stopped rolling on the 5th of SEP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: