Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stroths MJ Utilities 1.6 -SIP Info & More *8/2 UPDATE*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davrow
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject:

First, a heartfelt THANK YOU to Stroths, not only for this utility (for which I have no use but am going to try anyway) and for his thin client efforts.

Then, take these idiots who think there could be an embedded Trojan in the utility, and let them know about the Thin Client image that has helped so many. Not just a program, but the entire computer taken over by Stroths! OMG! Shocked

Yet those of us using his stuff have absolutely no qualms about it. How odd...

Thanks, Stroths!
Predator04
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject:

stroths wrote:
Predator04 was the one who called me and his integrity impressed me. Less honest people would have taken over my acct. Even though he doesn't have a high post count here, he is rated high in my book.

You can imagine my surprise when I get a call asking if I'm the one who created the app. I was thinking, how the hell did he get my number...lol.

I seriously considered stopping development on the app with the headaches this has caused. That included being bashed by one member, having another accusing me of distributing a virus and then someone trying to take advantage of my SIP info and gain access to my MJ account. I have done nothing but helped and devoted a large amount of time to a tool I don't even use. Then I thought about all the good people here and all those who have expressed their appreciation. I'll continue to do updates as I have time providing I don't get too many future headaches to make it not worth my time.

good luck with everything. also have you tryed to get ur mj account back? im sure you can do it since you have the mj dongle. let me kno if ur able to get it back
cdwaldron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject:

Absolutely no reason to release your code. Iam sure George et al would have fun going over it with you but the community as a whole recognizes your myriad contributions and feels no need for you to validate your integrity. (Did I just presume to speak for the community? Laughing )
livesoca
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject:

Hello Developer,

Nice program!!!. Worked like a charm.

Maybe you can actually have the port number listed in the SIPinfo.txt file when it's being genereted.

Example: ProxyName = proxy1.miami.talk4free.com:5070

Anyways... great work to everyone who contributed in one way or another.
Adolf
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:04 pm    Post subject:

livesoca wrote:
Hello Developer,

Maybe you can actually have the port number listed in the SIPinfo.txt file when it's being generated.

The Port Number is always the same. 5070
stroths

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject:

Predator04 wrote:
good luck with everything. also have you tryed to get ur mj account back? im sure you can do it since you have the mj dongle. let me kno if ur able to get it back

They didn't actually get access to my account, but they tried as I got multiple emails from MJ with my current password. I'll try to include my password in my next release to make it easier for everyone to access my account Wink

None of my SIP data is the same, so I'm not worried about it anymore. I plan on changing the location the mysipinfo.txt file is saved in my next release. I will probably have it save to the desktop by default, but make it user configurable via the config manager. That is more of a convenience for me to make sure I don't accidentally zip up my SIP info again. However, some will probably find it useful.

Suggestions
Does anyone have anything in particular they would like added or changed in the suite? I can't guarantee I will do it, but I will definitely give it some thought. For example, adding the proxy in was a user suggested feature that I added. It was a pain in the a**, but I got it figured out finally and am more knowledgeable as a result.

Thanks Thanks again for all the support most of you have given regarding my credibility and work. I know many of you appreciate what I do, but its nice to hear when I get discouraged.
neo2121

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Do you care if I post this in the download section of magicjackhacks.com? In case there is "a database backup error" or something and it gets deleted? figured I would asked before I just posted it.
stroths

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject:

neo2121 wrote:
Do you care if I post this in the download section of magicjackhacks.com? In case there is "a database backup error" or something and it gets deleted? figured I would asked before I just posted it.

I don't have an issue with that and I appreciate you asking first. Just make sure you provide a link back to this thread for updates and discussion.
jamesgray
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:38 pm    Post subject:

Is it possible to add a button to add a registry key in HKLM / Run.
It would add a new string ( i guess that is what you would call it) with the path: "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\mjusbsp\magicJack.exe" /foreground /scf _magicJackPersonalDataRoot "I:\magicJack"

Then letting the user select the drive letter. This allows the user to run magicjack at startup without the splash screen running.....
ironman72
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject:

stroths wrote:

Suggestions
Does anyone have anything in particular they would like added or changed in the suite?

How about command line switches so it can be configured to run the update on execution. (so it can be scheduled as a nightly task).
stroths

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject:

ironman72 wrote:
stroths wrote:

Suggestions
Does anyone have anything in particular they would like added or changed in the suite?

How about command line switches so it can be configured to run the update on execution. (so it can be scheduled as a nightly task).

You can do that now by scheduling the upgrade.exe in your MagicJack_Utilities folder to run.
stroths

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: v1.6 Released

Download link updated on 1st post.

Changelog 1.6
-Added "MySIPInfoLocation" variable to Optional section of the config file. You can select where you want to save your MySIPinfo.txt now.
-Added mouseover tooltips to each of the buttons on the main interface.
-Added ability to add a startup entry for MagicJack that bypasses the usual MJ splash screen. (suggested by jamesgray)
davrow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:14 am    Post subject:

stroths, sure appreciate your work on this. Exclamation

Do you have a life outside of MJ these days? Shocked
stroths

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject:

davrow wrote:

Outside...what's that?
Predator04
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject:

stroths wrote:
davrow wrote:

Outside...what's that?

somewhere between heaven and hell
free2talk
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 am    Post subject:

Stroths any way to revert back to the old version.The latest upgrade has jacked all phone users with panasonic handsets check this link
http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/panasonic-phone-incompatibility-t4149.html

Your help all around is greatly appreciated.
stroths

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject:

free2talk wrote:
Stroths any way to revert back to the old version.The latest upgrade has jacked all phone users with panasonic handsets check this link
http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/panasonic-phone-incompatibility-t4149.html

Your help all around is greatly appreciated.

Reverting back to the old version is easy. You just have to run the upgrade portion of my suite with the URL in the config set to an older upgrade version. You can also manually run the upgrade file if you have it.

The problem is that the next time you start MagicJack, it forces an upgrade to the newest version.

Trebuin (and I'm sure others) has been working on a way to block that upgrade from happening. Previously, we could do this through the Windows hosts file and simply block a domain. However, that doesn't work any longer. Once someone figures out how MagicJack's upgrade process is communicating with the MJ servers and how to block it, you can use my app to downgrade.
arcadia2uk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Tweak for laptop

in order to run MJ as a service on a laptop w/o dongle, I had to create a command file, since when I connect the dongle it starts to reload.
I use this config to have flexibility of using either hard- or softphone, depending on if I'm stationary, or on the road. Note this is for XP.
Quote:
rem delete running services
net stop magicjack
taskkill /im magicjack.exe /t /f
taskkill /im mjsetup.exe /t
taskkill /im magicjackloader.exe /t
taskkill /im magicjacksplash.exe /t

rem copy data from dongle and update path and link
rem link to shortcut.exe: http://www.optimumx.com/download/Shortcut.zip
xcopy F:\magicJack\* C:\magicJack /y /q /e /r /i /h
xcopy "%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\mjusbsp\*" "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\mjusbsp" /y /q /e /r /i /h
C:/shortcut.exe /F:"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\MagicJack.lnk" /A:E /T:"%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\mjusbsp\magicJack.exe" /P:"/foreground /scf _magicJackPersonalDataRoot "C:\magicJack"" /W:"%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\mjusbsp"

rem delete installed programs and restart
del "%USERPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\cdloader.lnk"
rd "%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\mjusbsp\" /s /q
reg delete HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run /v cdloader /f
net start magicjack

there is probably some overkill in this. But anyway, is there a possiblility of getting something like this inside the suite?

And maybe also integrate semicharms command file "autocreation of MJ as a service": http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/post13958.html#13958

Thanks for dedication and great performance,
arc

Last edited by arcadia2uk on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
DanD
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Great tool - works great. Thanks for all of the time & effort you put into this Stroths.
stroths

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Tweak for laptop

arcadia2uk wrote:
in order to run MJ as a service on a laptop w/o dongle, I had to create a command file, since when I connect the dongle it starts to reload.
I use this config to have flexibility of using either hard- or softphone, depending on if I'm stationary, or on the road. Note this is for XP.
Quote:
rem delete running services
net stop magicjack
taskkill /im magicjack.exe /t /f
taskkill /im mjsetup.exe /t
taskkill /im magicjackloader.exe /t
taskkill /im magicjacksplash.exe /t

rem copy data from dongle and update path and link
rem link to shortcut.exe: http://www.optimumx.com/download/Shortcut.zip
xcopy F:\magicJack\* C:\magicJack /y /q /e /r /i /h
xcopy "%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\mjusbsp\*" "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\mjusbsp" /y /q /e /r /i /h
C:/shortcut.exe /F:"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\MagicJack.lnk" /A:E /T:"%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\mjusbsp\magicJack.exe" /P:"/foreground /scf _magicJackPersonalDataRoot "C:\magicJack"" /W:"%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\mjusbsp"

rem delete installed programs and restart
del "%USERPROFILE%\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\cdloader.lnk"
rd "%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\mjusbsp\" /s /q
reg delete HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run /v cdloader /f
net start magicjack

there is probably some overkill in this. But anyway, is there a possiblility of getting something like this inside the suite?

And maybe also integrate semicharms command file "autocreation of MJ as a service": http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/post13958.html#13958

Thanks for dedication and great performance,
arc

I'll definitely look into this when I get some free time. My free time for a little while will be working on my wife's new Eee PC 901a. For anyone that has been looking for one, Bestbuy is clearing them out and has them down to $199 in store (where available). I'm taking Linux off and putting XP on it. I'll need to spend some time tweaking it like I did with the thin clients.
free2talk
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:37 am    Post subject:

Quote:

Reverting back to the old version is easy. You just have to run the upgrade portion of my suite with the URL in the config set to an older upgrade version. You can also manually run the upgrade file if you have it.

The problem is that the next time you start MagicJack, it forces an upgrade to the newest version.

Stroths many of us will eagerly wait for this info which could stop the update.
There are folders called upgrade inside the magic jack drives which i suspect are triggering the upgrades. I will try deleting them to see if that works.Thanks.
gooney

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject:

Very nice app stroth... well done.
BCJ2
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject:

Anyone know what I can be doing wrong I keep getting Invalid Path3 in Config.ini correct and try again ? I am using xp and i read this whole forum and cant figure it out I wanna use my magic jack on a pap2 -na Smile thanks for any info.
stroths

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject:

BCJ2 wrote:
Anyone know what I can be doing wrong I keep getting Invalid Path3 in Config.ini correct and try again ? I am using xp and i read this whole forum and cant figure it out I wanna use my magic jack on a pap2 -na Smile thanks for any info.

Since you mention Path3, then you are not running in Service mode. If you are running your MagicJack software in the standard location, Path3 will be one of the following depending on if you are running XP or Vista. You will notice there is no "\" at the end of the path as well.

Vista
C:\users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming

XP
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\Application Data
esojmc
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject:

Thanks stroths for this great app. I plugged in my info. into X-Lite and it registered right away.

Has anyone tried registering a SIP trunk with Asterisk/TrixBox into MJ using this info? If so, I would be interested in that information.

Thanks
JohnnyFreightTRAIN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:07 pm    Post subject:

Stroths -

Thanks again for this app and I think it's a terrible shame that someone would try
and take advantage of your mistake and attempt to use your SIP info.
That's pretty rotten of them.

I say don't even bother with people who claim you're spreading virus', nobody is forcing them to download it.
Not to mention if there was a virus we would know right away.

I hope people like this wont discourage you from updating and creating more apps. You're truly an asset to this site.
And I feel no need for you to release the source code, it would probably be safer for preservation purposes that you don't.
Like I said, if someone doesn't like that they can just not download it.
You're a respected member of this forum and we trust you.
(Plus I wouldn't know what to do with the code after you released it, anyway. lol)
erangelo
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Error: Invalid MJFlashDriveLetter in Config.ini...

After trying version 1.5 and 1.6 of the Suite (both versions of SIP Info report v1.5) on 3 machines, 2 XP and 1 Vista, I get the following error no matter what:

Invalid MJFlashDriveLetter in Config.ini or MJ not plugged in. Correct and try again

I am certain the Config.ini file points to the correct drive letter (the one that reports as a CD drive). I tried all available drive letters to no avail.

I tried running SIP Info before during and after launch of MJ software.

Did something change in a recent FW upgrade?

Thank you,

L
stroths

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Error: Invalid MJFlashDriveLetter in Config.ini...

erangelo wrote:
After trying version 1.5 and 1.6 of the Suite (both versions of SIP Info report v1.5) on 3 machines, 2 XP and 1 Vista, I get the following error no matter what:

Invalid MJFlashDriveLetter in Config.ini or MJ not plugged in. Correct and try again

I am certain the Config.ini file points to the correct drive letter (the one that reports as a CD drive). I tried all available drive letters to no avail.

I tried running SIP Info before during and after launch of MJ software.

Did something change in a recent FW upgrade?

Thank you,

L

Two things to check.

1. Make sure you are selecting the correct drive letter out of the two available when you plug in the MJ. It will have a file on it named "DONT USE THIS DRIVE".

2. Make sure you are updating the drive letter from the GUI config. It can be done manually, but the gui config forces a certain format to prevent errors.

If this doesn't help then pm me your config file contents (open it with notepad).
arcadia2uk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject:

semicharms command file "autocreation of MJ as a service":
http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/post13958.html#13958
can give you an idea how to automatize this capture
Quote:
FOR /F "tokens=3,4" %%A IN ('ECHO list volume ^| DISKPART.EXE') DO if "%%B" == "PHONE" set MJdrive=%%A:

Also, just a reminder, mainly for thin client users:
If you have an XP Embedded, or "bare to the bone" XP installed, the Utilities Suite might not work due to lack of command resources. I experienced this myself, before replacing my install with Stroths's "custom flash version":
http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/post11862.html#11862
another great release.
Thanks,
arc
VaHam
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject:

arcadia2uk wrote:
Quote:
FOR /F "tokens=3,4" %%A IN ('ECHO list volume ^| DISKPART.EXE') DO if "%%B" == "PHONE" set MJdrive=%%A:

If you have an XP Embedded, or "bare to the bone" XP installed, the Utilities Suite might not work due to lack of command resources. I experienced this myself, before replacing my install with Stroths's "custom flash version":
another great release.
Thanks,
arc

I found I had a problem getting ver 1.6 to run on my HP T5710 with the stock os software. I encountered two problems.

1) I got an error saying there was a missing file dbghelp.dll A search on my desktop computer showed I had several versions of that file there. I copied the version from my openoffice suite sub-directory to strohs \bin directory on the T5710 and got past that problem.

2) It appears that taskkill.exe does not work on the T5710 stock os. I just used task manager to kill the magicJack process before starting strohs suite. I left task manager open and when stroths popup said it was stopping the magicJack process I used task manager to stop magicJack process again.

Then all worked fine!!!!!
stroths

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject:

VaHam wrote:
arcadia2uk wrote:
Quote:

another great release.
Thanks,
arc

I have a nlited version of XP running on my thin client, so it didn't run into that issue. I didn't think about that, but thanks for pointing out a workaround.

I found I had a problem getting ver 1.6 to run on my HP T5710 with the stock os software. I encountered two problems.

1) I got an error saying there was a missing file dbghelp.dll A search on my desktop computer showed I had several versions of that file there. I copied the version from my openoffice suite sub-directory to strohs \bin directory on the T5710 and got past that problem.

2) It appears that taskkill.exe does not work on the T5710 stock os. I just used task manager to kill the magicJack process before starting strohs suite. I left task manager open and when stroths popup said it was stopping the magicJack process I used task manager to stop magicJack process again.

Then all worked fine!!!!!
stroths

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject:

I have a nlited version of XP running on my thin client, so it didn't run into that issue. I didn't think about that, but thanks for pointing out a workaround.
wrecklesswun
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Tested

Tested this on a gateway gt5630e , Core2 Quad, Vista 64 bit 8 gb ram 500 gb raid 5 sata raptors, and could not find sip info after 10 tries, any suggestions?
MagicDump

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject:

Try making the StartDelay = 0.
jose.miami
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject:

[quote="MagicDump"]Try making the StartDelay = 0.[/quote]

New challenge for Stroths.

Maybe we need a self adjusting StartDelay.

Please Thank you.
hhp_211
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:23 pm    Post subject:

stroths wrote:
BCJ2 wrote:

Since you mention Path3, then you are not running in Service mode. If you are running your MagicJack software in the standard location, Path3 will be one of the following depending on if you are running XP or Vista. You will notice there is no "\" at the end of the path as well.

Vista
C:\users\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming

XP
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSERNAMEHERE\Application Data

Hi, really seem to like the program Very Happy

I'm not not running in Service mode either and have set my file to above folder and I still get the error.

A couple times the box "SIPinfo.exe" came up blank.

I don't know if I need to tweak the "Start Delay" value or not.
I do have a fairly fast pc if that helps to know a setting to recommend.

Also--in the "description" for "Path 3" it says "mjusb directory" --which I do not see... I do have an "mjusbsp" folder though?!?

I also tried a few different "Start Delay" settings [-.25, 0, .25, .5, 2] to no avail??? help Crying or Very sad

stroths

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject:

It should be mjusbsp and that's just a typo in the help. The timing really is difficult to gauge. On my 3GHz quadcore 8gb vista system, I have it at 0.

Sometimes, you have to run it at the same delay several times before it will catch it. The best thing I can suggest is to try more than once on each delay setting.
akki4akshu
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:37 am    Post subject:

i have tried getting the SIP data with many delay times.....but a blank window pops up at last after searching for SIP data.....or some times window saying no SIP data is available pops up.......pls help

this would be a gr8 help
magicod
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject:

I just upgraded Siphon on my iPhone and now MJ credentials aren't working but all the settings are the same and I'm using my wireless network which hasn't changed either. Is it possible that MJ's credentials just so happened to change? I don't have the dongle with me to see. Anyone's credentials just change?
arcadia2uk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject:

I just installed my MJ on a WSKP100 VoIP phone with my credentials and it works. So, check your settings again.
kula21
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: mj on iphone

thanks again this really works well on iphone
Had a little trouble at first but now all is well
used this info ::http://magicjackhacks.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=58&func=view&catid=7&id=122
best to all
kula
F3DRIVR
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: mj on iphone

kula21 wrote:
thanks again this really works well on iphone
Had a little trouble at first but now all is well
used this info ::http://magicjackhacks.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=58&func=view&catid=7&id=122
best to all
kula

kula

Are you able to both make and receive calls on the iphone? Does it only work with wifi or also with a data package? How is the voice quality especially with the cellular data package if you have been able to get that to work?

Thanks
kula21
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: how it works

on my iphone there is a small voice delay but
voice quality is good to excellent
regards
kula
vmod32
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject:

Woohoo, I got X-Lite set up with my MJ creds and everything is a rocking. Thanks Stroth!!!
lkenny
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject:

I am logged in as Administrator using XP, however i continue to get the
"invalid Path 3 in config.ini" error

My path 3 statement is:
Path3 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data

Same error will occur if i say running Service Mode with error on Path 1.
Path1 C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application

What can i do to make this go away?
lkenny
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject:

Ok, i realized that the line to midify in the config.ini are the immediate first PATH statements, not any example statements.
picabotwo
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Blank Info.

I also have tried several delay settings and usually it comes up with not found, then occasionally it comes up with a really small SIPinfo.exe window where I can type if i want to. Nothing else. Any ideas?
tazz
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject:

I can't seem to get Stroths MJ Utilities Suite to work. I'm getting an error on an .ini file. Invalid MJ Flash drive letter config.ini

Any Thoughts???
tx169
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:47 am    Post subject: Help

After enter the SIP info and fire up the Siphon.

I get message:
"Service Unavilable" or "Maximum number of stale retries execcded(PJSIP_EAUTHSTALECOUNT)"

I am using the Proxy1.Houston.talk4free.com on iPhone 2G

Last edited by tx169 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
arcadia2uk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject:

check your spelling Housotn, should be Houston
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: