magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thanks but no, I'm sending my MJ back. Delete me here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
willmck
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: thanks but no, I'm sending my MJ back. Delete me here. Reply with quote

I deeply, sincerely appreciate the person (and perhaps others who have replied since I am writing this, for their kind attention and good-hearted desire to help,. I elected to send my Magicjack back right now in time to avoid the cost for this trial period. As it turns out, I find that I really have no good use for an extra phone, I am not using the phones already in the house. I write and stay to myself. The product seemed to be promising, but there were too many router re-configurations needed, and when I got it to work, it was not dependable, all kinds of discomfiting noises made conversations difficult. If I really needed the extra phone line it would be different, but I found that I did not. But thanks to you who tried to help me, your advice was very good. I did not reply with my OS and so forth because I am sending the Magicjack back. Also, no use in my retaining my registration at this site, so kindly delete me, ye powers that be here! Best wishes to all of you, may all good things come to you and yours!

Will
gooney
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess he wont be coming back to read replies so lets just end it here then...

ORA-8736: LKUN-89757: NKM-976: ORA-93872: LKUN-76342: XNJ-98: MJSHY-8730276 JSHENT-02: MAHWU-92837650: MJSHY-039 JSHENT-92837: kORA-02922: KSNY-12: MAKJEU-93872: JEHB-82: WHNTYU-76789: NJEH-56: MJSHY-53678 JSHENT-42857: kORA-65272: KSNY-12: MAKJEU-672: MJEI-9287: NAH-922: NMSJEH-822615: MWHUT-22745: MNW-28444: WNHT-2876: MENH-0022: NHE-476: MSJ-22875: NHW-938: INSH-9844000:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: