magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The installer cannot deploy the file. File : cdloader2.exe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fredhose
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: The installer cannot deploy the file. File : cdloader2.exe Reply with quote

I am having problem using MagicJack(MJ). It works fine for few days. Then one day I get the following error message:

magicjack setup component setup
The installer cannot deploy the file. Aceess is denied, or the file is used by the system or other application. File : cdloader2.exe

First time I was with Tech Chat for about 2 hours. I went through 2 agents.

The Issue ID for this chat was LTK554012622030X

Did unstalls, upgrades and various things as suggested by the agent but could not boot the MJ. Finally agent wanted to take the control of my comupter but I had an appointment so I told him that I have to leave now but will contact them at a later time.

When I came back from my appointment, I thought let me try to use system restore. I did that and the MJ start working.

It worked for a week and today again it did the same thing. Exactly same message as follows:

magicjack setup component setup
The installer cannot deploy the file. Aceess is denied, or the file is used by the system or other application. File : cdloader2.exe

I did run system restore again and MJ is working again.

Is there a way to fix this problem rather than rus system restore each time?

Please advise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: