Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
the monkeys in support

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mm5000
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: the monkeys in support

they are the dumbest people for support. really there is no support. it is minimal at best. what coutry are they in? it sure isn't North America.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: the monkeys in support

mm5000 wrote:
they are the dumbest people for support. really there is no support. it is minimal at best. what coutry are they in? it sure isn't North America.

I think they are in LUCKY YOU land Smile

Yep unless you need them to reset your voice mail they are worthless.
Use this forum as you will get much better results. In fact if you have time it might be good to peruse as much as you can here. A HELL of a learning experience.

Joe Sica
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tsmith
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject:

I've never had a problem with MJ support...since I've never contacted them for help. Mr. Green
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject:

tsmith wrote:
I've never had a problem with MJ support...since I've never contacted them for help. Mr. Green

HA.................... I had too 3 times and it was only for my voicemail losing messages. They reset it and all was ok. One of them one time said I need to format my dongle ( ok ok my MJ dongle) and I told them they are full of it. I can put my MJ in a closet and it wont affect my voicemail one bit since it is located on THEIR server. Dopes...

Joe Sica
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lychy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject:

IDK, every time I had to go to support they knew exactly what to do and had the problem fixed within a very reasonable time compared to other chat-related customer services.
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject:

lychy wrote:
IDK, every time I had to go to support they knew exactly what to do and had the problem fixed within a very reasonable time compared to other chat-related customer services.

Wow lucky you............. sorry couldnt resist.
Hey a broken clock is right twice a day too..

Joe Sica
lychy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject:

bitstopjoe wrote:
lychy wrote:

Joe Sica

lol I know right.

I only sid that because I had to chat with comcast today (my voice is hoarse and it seems like the phone takes even longer than chat) and it was ridiculous. I had a simple problem, I had to wait 15 minutes for someone to respond, I had to repeat myself over and over again about the issue, and then it still wasn't resolved after the conversation was over.

And, I have had even worse!
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject:

lychy wrote:
bitstopjoe wrote:
lychy wrote:

Joe Sica

lol I know right.

I only sid that because I had to chat with comcast today (my voice is hoarse and it seems like the phone takes even longer than chat) and it was ridiculous. I had a simple problem, I had to wait 15 minutes for someone to respond, I had to repeat myself over and over again about the issue, and then it still wasn't resolved after the conversation was over.

And, I have had even worse!

Was the support in this country?? If not I can see why it took so long and why you had to repeat stuff over and over. VERY VERY annoying. Shame when they feel the cost of saving $ on support is worth more than the customer they are supporting!!!

Joe Sica
lychy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject:

bitstopjoe wrote:

Was the support in this country?? If not I can see why it took so long and why you had to repeat stuff over and over. VERY VERY annoying. Shame when they feel the cost of saving $ on support is worth more than the customer they are supporting!!!

Joe Sica

From their grammar and the way things were worded, I don't think it was in this country.
Although the name said "Christian", they clearly did not know basic English. I've herd children speak better.

It is a shame! It was a simple issue that I figured out on my own after the chat (when I was trying to make a payment, I put the wrong month and year for my debit card expiration date . I put 03/12 instead of 02/13) when I did this the screen told me "system error, contact 1800COMCAST for status of payment and do not try again to avoid being charged twice" well they couldn't tell me anything, so I did try again. I fixed the mistake and the payment went through.

To me, that is something so simple, but was made to be incredibly difficult.

I have no doubt every company is that way with some things, but there has got to be some level of consistency with customer service.
cell14
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:45 am    Post subject:

COMCAST is one of the worst companies I ever delt with. That applies both to their private and business customer divisions. If there was any 'free market' and 'commpetition" here they would be out of business.
Compared to them, MJ is stellar. Their customer service sucks, but at least they are dirt cheap. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: