Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The next best thing to sliced bread!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luv2uallday
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: The next best thing to sliced bread!!

Check this review out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Ya9MMkGw8
nailgunner
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: The next best thing to sliced bread!!

luv2uallday wrote:
Check this review out

Since you think it's necessary to post the link twice, I will post my review of your link twice. Funny video. Not a good sell of NetTalk. The guy makes two calls and both are choppy when ringing.
luv2uallday
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: The next best thing to sliced bread!!

nailgunner wrote:
luv2uallday wrote:
Check this review out

Since you think it's necessary to post the link twice, I will post my review of your link twice. Funny video. Not a good sell of NetTalk. The guy makes two calls and both are choppy when ringing.

yea goofed I thought it was a funny video. got my attention. somthing to laugh about that's all

and as i stated b4 i will no longer bash hate or talk bad about MJ anymore. What i did was stupid and was not contstuctive at all I want to apologize to you guys. I oftern get way carried away. U will not here me on here hating anymore or posting things to bash the product. it used to be my fav voip device once loved it to death i was an avid ally for it telling anyone i could tell about it so at one point loved it. heheh it still is good in some points. so u will no longer get any crazy posts from me. this is the last day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: