Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The official tech support is garbage can you all help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brandonbp86
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: The official tech support is garbage can you all help?

Yeah i followed EVERY fudging STEP THEY GAVE ME and still nothing. No getting my money back so maybe you all can help. On most of my out going calls i just get the "trying" message. I've also noticed that most of the numbers that do not work are cell or toll free numbers. I kept one of the support people on soo long they closed my window haha. I asked for employment info from them they gave me a rikard@ymaxcorp.com or net or something. I looked up the closest ymax location on google earth. Looks like a mailbox to me lol maybe a public park. (maybe they rent it lol.) They are impossible to get a number from. ImFUCKINGpossible.... So just for fun i went back in under rikard, with the email addy in there "live messenger connect box."and wrote this: (maybe you'll get a cheap laugh)

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Junrex'

Junrex: Hello, how may I help you?

Rikard: hi

Rikard: are you currently in florida by chance?

Junrex: Hello Rikard, how are you tonight?

Rikard: i need to make a complaint

Rikard: ...

Rikard: Sad

Junrex: Yes.

Junrex: May I know what seems to be the issue?

Rikard: I either disconnected from my super fast never disconnecting internet OR your representative closed my window... Sad

Rikard: That's Not Very Helpful!!! >Sad

Junrex: May I know the name of that representative?

Rikard: Charlin

Rikard: Please Hold.

Junrex: Okay.

Rikard: I dont like chatting very much being as i only have two fingers... Is there a support line i can use?

Rikard: like phone line?

Rikard: for the ymax corp?

Rikard: or is it only chat?

Junrex: I do apologize Rikard, but we don't have phone support as of the moment. However, we are planning to have a phone support as soon as possible.

Junrex: Yes, we can only help you through chat.

Rikard: When will this be availible

Rikard: I am a hero

Rikard: A US MARINE

Rikard: I DESERVE ANSWERS

Junrex: I apologize for the inconvenience. however, we dont know the exact time frame yet when will it be available we're working on it to be availble as soon as possible. Just visit our website from time to time for updates.

Rikard: I'm up there with other heros such as John McCain, (personally call him j mac), jesus, and aquaman.

Rikard: my magic has lost its magic

Rikard: i have remained patient

Rikard: for my lifetime of savings

Junrex: May I have your magicJack phone number please?

Rikard: but it continues to not deliver

Rikard: I am not sure

Rikard: it is not working

Rikard: can you see it?

Rikard: Nevermind

Rikard: Thank you for your lack of help

Rikard: Good day.

Junrex: May I know if you have your magicJack now Rikard?

Junrex: Please let me assist you further.

Rikard:Yes currently my magic jack is in the toilet. Because that's where shit belongs. May i ask what to do? should i flush or try to plug it into my usb port. Your call (because i cant call anyone.)

After waiting for answer for a few minutes i disconnected being as i didn't want to get my ip banned. but i probably shouldn't have. They probably don't even have an ip tracker being as there is no phone number lol.

In conclusion: Please Help
Summary: Not all outgoing calls work tried everything the lousy customer support gave me to do. Not getting my money back. Had at cheap laugh a what im guessing to be a bot's expense.

Thanks alot!
Brandon

(i'm 100% positive you can help me more than they did.)
taflocks
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject:

brandon this is a family web site please refrain from using profanity's
i am a southern baptist minister and i find this language you have used to be very offensive. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
pompeygurl
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: The official tech support is garbage can you all help?

brandonbp86 wrote:

In conclusion: Please Help
Summary: Not all outgoing calls work tried everything the lousy customer support gave me to do. Not getting my money back. Had at cheap laugh a what im guessing to be a bot's expense.

Thanks alot!
Brandon

(i'm 100% positive you can help me more than they did.)

Yes I was having the same problem for two days and I know how it felt believe me the Technical support just drops me to if they dont know what to do anymore Rolling Eyes

I was having trouble calling an area code 347 I read over some Post and it did work with me try putting *67 before the number
example:
*673*474250123

I hope it works with u to
Garrison
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Language

I find people that use language like this, it is directly proportional to their intelligence.
brandonbp86
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject:

haha sorry for the language. i don't think that i am unintelligent being as i have a 142 IQ, but i do use my local neighborhood white trash lingo because that's what i am Smile . sorry if i offended anyone. don't take me so seriously.

(By the way this might be a shocker but magic jack support actually had an "engineer" fix the problem. Thanks for trying to help me though.)

Peace
devinmccloud
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject:

I find it offensive that you would act like such a child to a support technician and then post your tech logs on this site. Come on, one: someone with a high IQ doesn't brag about it, two: intelligence is directly related to the ability to control your emotions and your anger. How are they suppose to help you when you act like a child. It's these kind of garbage IM calls that take up tech support time needed for people with real issues! You should be ashamed at your above post, instead you gloat about it! You are a ridiculous person!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: