Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The phone hangs up every 32 seconds !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prad2206
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: The phone hangs up every 32 seconds !

It's been a month since i bought magicjack . Every time i get an incoming call , it hangs up exactly after 32 seconds , however there is no problem with outgoing calls . Is there anything I can do about this?
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject:

Sounds like your router to me. If you search this forum you will see many have had that problem and it seems MOST have a Linksys router. Many have suggested flashing the router with a newer firmware OR something called TOMATO. If you do a search on Tomato you should see a lot of info on it and what to do.
Hope this helps....

Joe Sica
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
prad2206
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject:

Thanks , that did help . I'll see what best I can do ! Smile
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject:

Glad to hear it helped.
Keep us posted here a feel free to ask for help. LOTS of good people here willing to try to help

Joe Sica
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: