Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
"This magicJack has been blocked"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NLight95
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: "This magicJack has been blocked"

I just signed up for MJ but have run into some snafus.

I went to change/update my email address on my MJ account via my.magickjack.com but now I have this message (see subject line) under the ACCOUNT INFORMATION heading.

Oddly enough, I now have two emails with two logins, and both display this message. Also, there is no phone number available at the top of the page where there's a drop-down menu saying, "Select your magicJack™ number: "

HolmanGT
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:47 am    Post subject:

NLight95,

There is only one way out of this mess and that it the MJ Tech Chat. If I was in your shoes I would almost immediately ask for an escalation of your problem and/or a supervisor because there is absolutely nothing the low end Techs can do to correct the problem. But I do believe the next level up or a supervisor can correct it very quickly.

PS - if you don't get satisfaction on the first call wait a few minutes and call back, the whole secret is in the amount of determination you have.
JohnnyFreightTRAIN
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject:

you might want to try dan as a last resort
gtburgin
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject:

I had that same problem. It happened because I did my initial registration/activation using one email address and then used a different email address to setup my account as seen at the my.magicjack.com site. To correctly see the account data via my.magicjack.com I had to log into that site using the second email address. Im guessing you have done the same.
gtburgin
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
"I had that same problem. It happened because I did my initial registration/activation using one email address and then used a different email address to setup my account as seen at the my.magicjack.com site. To correctly see the account data via my.magicjack.com I had to log into that site using the second email address. Im guessing you have done the same.

I should have made it clear... tech support told me I HAD TO login using that second email address and that I COULD NOT use the one I used during intial activation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: