magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To The Administrators of The Forum!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macman4hire
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: To The Administrators of The Forum! Reply with quote

What ever happens with MagicJack I truly hope this forum can expand and morph into a new and exciting monster. I have met some really cool people here and have made a few new friends. It would be a shame to see all the shared knowledge and camaraderie cease to exist because of an inept the management team at MagicJack that seems hell bent on destroying a company with a commanding in lead brand identity awareness and market penetration. I do hope I am wrong as competition is the consumers best friend in a free and open market place. Only time will tell. Please consider broadening the scope of the forum to include other topics related to VoIP and communication services. Thank for providing a great and valuable service to the online community.

Sincerely,
macman4hire

Last edited by macman4hire on Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr_Dasher
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely agree.

D
sabresfan
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't agree more.
magicjack6666
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed
lostsoul
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: agreed Reply with quote

I would tend to agree, although I must say it was nice having a one stop shop for information reguarding Magicjack I'ld say the time has come to consider expanding the forum to include other inexpensive voip services.

Currently I'm shopping around for a cheap alternative since my asterisk box only is only partially working. (I forwarded my MJ number to a free DID through ipcomms) and have the dongle plugged in for outgoing calls. This is inconvenient to say the absolute least.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: