Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Toll Free Numbers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valiant
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Toll Free Numbers

HI im trying to make a toll free call and its not going through.When i try it you dont hear any rings.So far i tryed to call my cell phone and it goes through just not to Time Warner.I would apreciate any help you can give or a tutorial on this ,Thank you Val.
RisingJackForce
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject:

how about normal calls? does it go thru?
bitstopjoe
Future magicJack CEO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject:

I had this happen once a few months ago. It cleared up after 2 days on it's own
JUST today I made a toll free call with no problem.
Maybe they are working on a server or two in MJ land..
If you still have the problem after a few days I would TRY to talk to live chat about it..

Joe Sica
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Valiant
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject:

ITS doing the same thing with all the numbers.When i dial the number to my cell phone it rings so i no its working.It just does not ring on my landline when you dial.So it sounds like its going through but i still dont here any one.I called my nephew from my landline but i dont here him but he called me right back on my landline lol.Sounds like a phone problem set up or something wrong with it.I changed the telephone line but that didnt work either.I just reinstalled vista and i wonder if that is a issue IDK dang .
msiam
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject:

I dont see what your set up is.. Are you using a telephone set? Or are you using the soft phone, If you haven't tried using the soft phone for your calls, do try that .. Use a headset and mic, and report back please.. You said you changed the telephone line, did you try a different phone altogether?? Borrow one from a friend..
Valiant
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject:

I was useing both.When i tryed the headset last night i could hear the rings through my headset but when i was talking into it my son could not hear me on his phone and his voice came over on the external speakers.This came up also.

No input audio devices found.Please check that your audio devices are present and or connected.Turn on and drivers are install wtf lol.
Valiant
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject:

Every time i try to make a call this comes up..

No input audio devices found.Please check that your audio devices are present and or connected.Turn on and drivers are install wtf lol.Man i dont no what i messed up.I have REALTECK AUDIO HD MANAGER With surround sound 7.1 speakers.
Valiant
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject:

I unstall the drivers then reinstalled them and everything is ok now.Thank you for your help.

NFL DRAFT GO BROWNS
chrismartin4u
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:13 am    Post subject:

It may be possible that the toll free number doesn’t allow calls from your area, because many times it happens when a toll free number doesn’t allow calls from a particular area or region.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: