magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Took my money - won't give me what I bought

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Madpb
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Took my money - won't give me what I bought Reply with quote

I ordered my Majic Jack last February and paid the $69.45 for 2 years. My online account shows one year. I contacted them via the online help and I was told I should have gotten a code. I never got one. They promised to send me another code. That never came
Then they said they were sorry and that they would fix the online account to reflect the 2 years. That never happened.
Today I got another story - Wait until the account expires and it will roll to another year.
So now I am going to dispute it with my credit card company and have the charges reversed .

I wanted to know if I am the only person getting this type of run around.

The other strange thing is they cannot find me or tell me my account number. I tell them the credit card number and the day it was charged, my name and address, my MajicJack phone number and they cannot tell me my account number or find me in the system. Even when I am logged into their website and I can see my account info- there is no account number. Anyone else have this problem?

the phone does work perfect!!
thekid
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: Took my money - won't give me what I bought Reply with quote

I kinda had the same problem...

My google email was sending the emails to the spam folder...

And I use Firefox, and for some reason, when I would enter the code, the date would not change. Logged in using IE, used the code, worked fine....

TheKid
NetheRealm
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: @ madpb Reply with quote

@ madpb so keep asking them to send you the code. Geez what a bunch of whiners posting on this site. Every little thing that goes wrong they go off they deep end and start flaming at majicjack. Look people magicjack is a great product & very affordable & I've had no problem with customer service always were prompt & courteous to me. So quit beefin. I ordered the 5 year bonus package during purchase, I didn't receive my code in my email right away either so I asked them to send it & it was in my email the next day. I entered the code & it says I have service til 2013. 5 years of unlimited local & long distance for about $100. How can you beat that? I used to pay $20 a month to ma bell $240 a year for no long distance no voicemail no 3way no call waiting nothin & I couldn't even be on the phone while on my dialup internet. So quit your whining babies. Worst case sceneraio your service ends after this year you dont get the code & you have to pay another $20 for another year OMG like that's gonna kill you. Even $40 a year is probably far less than you used to pay.
MOA
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: @ madpb Reply with quote

NetheRealm wrote:
@ madpb so keep asking them to send you the code. Geez what a bunch of whiners posting on this site. Every little thing that goes wrong they go off they deep end and start flaming at majicjack. Look people magicjack is a great product & very affordable & I've had no problem with customer service always were prompt & courteous to me. So quit beefin. I ordered the 5 year bonus package during purchase, I didn't receive my code in my email right away either so I asked them to send it & it was in my email the next day. I entered the code & it says I have service til 2013. 5 years of unlimited local & long distance for about $100. How can you beat that? I used to pay $20 a month to ma bell $240 a year for no long distance no voicemail no 3way no call waiting nothin & I couldn't even be on the phone while on my dialup internet. So quit your whining babies. Worst case sceneraio your service ends after this year you dont get the code & you have to pay another $20 for another year OMG like that's gonna kill you. Even $40 a year is probably far less than you used to pay.

You trying to get a raise from jack?
saxman
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just use the free MJ and call their billing office to fix the problem. Why wait so long for something to happen I paid them 20 bucks about a year ago and I don't even know when my year is up. I guess they email me. I don't know, not too worried about it.
rsaalles
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Email to [email protected] Reply with quote

Email to [email protected]. You will get an immediate reply
kumar
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Email to [email protected] Reply with quote

rsaalles wrote:
Email to [email protected]. You will get an immediate reply

Yeah.. from some other dude. I always get a reply from anyone but dan. I think i sent it do his other email it could be that one though.
Kumar
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lizzy642
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Taking money Reply with quote

Beware!! They take your money in other ways. Unlimited calling is NOT. They hijack your account if you call too much and shut down your account without giving you your money back.
Check it out http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/i-cannot-make-calls-it-is-saying-to-please-call-2148845142-t3288.html
MJ is a ripoff!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: