Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Trouble with Roxio audio & MJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCDANCERS
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Trouble with Roxio audio & MJ

I was going along happy as h*** and I opened Roxio and everythiong went there. My computer froze up. I had to reboot finally. I tried it again and unplugged MJ and everything worked great again. It must be a problem with the audio driver or something. I am a newbee. I have a problem with file in use cannot start magicjack.exe, when I start MJ. Has anyone got an answer to this. I am running vista 2gb ram. with a Compac. The standard audio that came with it.
diamond45
MagicJack User

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject:

It's a known issue that some programs aren't compatible with MJ. MusicMatch is one of them. I finally uninstalled it and things worked fine after that. There's a lot of trial and error involved with this device.
JCDANCERS
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Non compatable programs

I think we should get a list together of these and their cures. Might help us all.
mphixson
MagicJack Expert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject:

we did that back in July, do a search.
pretty much anything that requires a cd-rom or dvd-rom, because the programs do not like magicjack's making a fake cd-rom.
examples: roxio, nero, etc..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: