Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Try this cheap fix for low sound volume and poor audio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hypnojoe
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Try this cheap fix for low sound volume and poor audio

forget it

Last edited by Hypnojoe on Wed May 14, 2008 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
richardtaur
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject:

WOW!!! That is really smart. Very Happy
LikeMagic
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject:

This is a joke!!!

If you do this, you will short out your PC's USB port and perhaps kills the motherboard as well if the USB port does not have any fuse/circuit protection. That Rj11/12-to-USB adapter is designed for special equipment that could use that particular adapter or to use phone extension cord to extend the reach of the USB cable. It is NOT designed for a typical phone to be plugged into the USB port, they are not electrically compatible. Do that at your own risk!!
HendersonMike
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject:

[marq=down:99442d7f42]No....... I did not do as he suggested. No reason to when ya MJ works 100% out of the box.[/marq:99442d7f42]
HolmanGT
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject:

LikeMagic wrote:
This is a joke!!!

If you do this, you will short out your PC's USB port and perhaps kills the motherboard as well if the USB port does not have any fuse/circuit protection. That Rj11/12-to-USB adapter is designed for special equipment that could use that particular adapter or to use phone extension cord to extend the reach of the USB cable. It is NOT designed for a typical phone to be plugged into the USB port, they are not electrically compatible. Do that at your own risk!!

I would like to second LikeMagic on this one.

This sounds like a prank to me and a dangerous one at that. So please be WARNED that this supposed FIX is from a first time poster with no track record on this forum.

Should this prove to be a viable fix and I don't think it will I will personally apologize to the OP. But in the meantime I stand by LikeMagic and add my second to his warning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: