magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

trying to use my ac-211-sr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ir_efrem
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: trying to use my ac-211-sr Reply with quote

well I followed several directions on previous posts, perhaps some one could tell me how to get my SIP info so I can use my old sunrocket device?

I read that MJ made some changes and this is no longer an easy task, anyone know a way to get the info needed now?
joecanadian
MagicJack Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a ongoing keep up with the changes they are making. we will know in 14 days Very Happy
ir_efrem
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone have any luck with setting up ac-211 for use with magicjack - there are a ton of fields and I am not sure what settings need to be used
SpamBox
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

best bet is to wait until they allow BYOD then the flood gates of information will flow!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: