magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Two Magic Jack issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves
View previous topic :: View next topic  
satman858
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Two Magic Jack issues Reply with quote

Are other people having issues about calling person's home phone number and when their line is busy, your Magic Jack line gives you a dial tone instead of a busy signal?
I have been having this problem the past 2 years. I have done several updates of my MJ and the past two years and Updates don't seem to resolve it.

The second issue I am having is when I call a Cell number it rings once then flips back to a dial tone, but unlike with the home phone issue listed above, with the Cell phone issue which I have confirmed, the line is NOT busy at that time.

Anyone else have those 2 problems, and if so is there solutions for those problems.
notdeadyet
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

always been that way for me when I try a busy number....MJ just shuts off back to dialtone....you get used to it Wink .... not sure about the cell phone issue.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Tricks Forum Index -> magicJack Reviews, Rants and Raves All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: