Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Unable to call VM from the telephone connected to MJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
veb22
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Unable to call VM from the telephone connected to MJ

Every feature of my MJ works great including the ability to use the VM. The problem is that I can only access the VM from a phone that is not plugged into MJ.

In other words, I can access my VM just fine from my home phone or cell phone or any other telephone, but when I try to access it by calling my MJ phone number with the phone connected to the MJ device it makes an attempt (says "Trying 00:00" in the MJ ready to call window) but then goes back to a dial tone.

I did use the MJ chat and they did offer some ideas, but none worked. Anyone have any ideas or have had this problem?
az2008
MagicJack Sensei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Unable to call VM from the telephone connected to MJ

This belonged in the tech support forum. See http://www.phoneservicesupport.com/vmail-cannot-check-vmail-using-handset-or-vmail-button-t4586.html

Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Tips, Tricks, and Hacks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: