magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to receive incoming calls.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
recon27
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: Unable to receive incoming calls. Reply with quote

I setup my MJ up just yesterday. After setting it up, I found that I cannot receive incoming calls.
Everytime that I try to dial the MJ myself, I get a busy signal. I have no problem with outgoing
calls. Any solutions? Thank you.
recon27
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: I Wasn't Thinking! Reply with quote

The reason I wasn't receiving incoming calls was because I failed to put the one in front of my
area code for long distance calls. I simply was not thinking. If anyone is not receiving incoming
calls, you may not be doing what I initially failed to do. As of right now, my MagicJack is
working just fine. Hoping it continues. Recon27.
lonestarmagic
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think many of the issues people are having with thier MJ's, in most cases is just a simple mistake or something not set-up correctly in their PC.

Glad to hear yours was a simple mistake.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: