Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmc
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: UNHAPPY CUSTOMER

:cry: Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Alan'

Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK554081140610X

Alan: Hello, how may I help you?

tex: my mj + says no internet connection

Alan: Let me assist you with that.

Alan: Since when have you been experiencing such problems?

tex: iv hooketed to router where i allwas use our internet and cable went off for a couple hours now it wont work

Alan: Can I have the name registered on the account, please?

tex: the rest of the computers in the house work wi fi and wired

tex: tony caudill

Alan: Please verify if this is your magicJack phone number: (865) #######

tex: yes

Alan: Thank you.

Alan: Please wait while I check that for you

tex: i unplugged several times

tex: and reset

Alan: Thank you. Kindly hold.

Alan: Thank you for waiting.

Alan: As I have checked on your account, your subscription of your magicJack Plus device is on High Usage. The system detected that you violated the Terms of Service of the device for Proper Use.

Alan: If magicJack sees excessive use, including but not limited to, a customer whose usage is twenty (20) times more than the average magicJack's customer's usage, or a customer who calls more than 50 different telephone numbers per day, or systematic or intentional misuse, the magicJack may be terminated.

tex: i was not aware or that

tex: i thout it was unlimited calling

Alan: magicJack, LP and/or VocalTec reserves the right, but will have no obligation, to investigate your use of the magicJack and/or magicJack Plus device and/or magicJack APP in order (a) to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or (b) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. magicJack, LP and/or magicJack VocalTec Ltd., and/or YMax Communications Corporation reserves the right to block calls to numbers that abuse its services such as, but not limited to, traffic stimulation numbers. If magicJack, LP and/or magicJack VocalTec Ltd., and/or YMax Communications Corporation sees excessive use, including but not limited to, a customer whose usage is twenty (20) times more than the average magicJack and/or magicJack Plus device or magicJack APP customer usage, or a customer who calls more than 50 different telephone numbers per day, or a customer who forwards calls from their magicJack and/or magicJack PLUS device and/or magicJack APP to a non-magicJack number for longer than a two week consecutive period, or systematic or intentional misuse, it reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your use of the magicJack and/or magicJack Plus device and/or Software and/or magicJack APP immediately, and you will not be entitled to get a refund of any licensing fee or any other fee you may have paid to us.

Alan: We did not say that we have unlimited calling, we only say free calls, Tex. I understand you, but the system detected your high usage of the device that you have.

tex: we make the calls to the same people

tex: and some bill places call

tex: could give another chance

tex: you there

Alan: I would love to do that, but my apologies, but the system will not allow us to activate the subscription again.

tex: show me the call logs please

tex: i have had the reguler mj for 4 years and never had this problum befor

Alan: We cannot give you the call logs that you have when your device is already deactivated due to high usage, Tex.

tex: i just pulled call log for the past few days can i send them to you

Alan: Yes, you can.

Alan: Please check your per day usage.

Alan: Are we still connected?

tex: yes

Alan: Thank you for the information.

Alan: If magicJack sees excessive use, including but not limited to, a customer whose usage is twenty (20) times more than the average magicJack's customer's usage, or a customer who calls more than 50 different telephone numbers per day, or systematic or intentional misuse, the magicJack may be terminated.

Alan: Are we still connected?

tex: yes im trying to do a count

tex: 140 in 20 day span

tex: is this a log of both mj

Alan: It is just for your PLUS.

tex: this is both mj

tex: if you have 5 mj in one house hold that could add up

Alan: No, it is not for both devices as you have different phone numbers with that.

tex: my doctor called this number and she dont have this number

Alan: I understand you for that, but the system detected your subscription for high usage and we cannot do anything about your subscription as it was already deactivated, Tex.

Alan: I believe I have provided all the necessary information that you need. I will end this chat now. If you have any other concern, please don't hesitate to chat us back. Thank you.

Since we haven't heard from you, we must release this chat. Please click here should you need further assistance: www.magicJack.com/techchat

You are not currently in a chat session.
SteveHC
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject:

Their "system" SCREWED UP THE CALL LOGS BIG TIME, resulting in some customers' accounts being cancelled.
Pilot
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject:

would not surprise me if very soon we have all been kicked out of the MJ Club, then he / they just keep the money and have no more problems, they will soon be out of business anyway the way they treat their customers.
JonShi
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: excessive useage

The same just happened to me. The MJ is ONLY used to call three numbers. When I asked why the termination, they said excessive useage but two operators can not tell me what is considered excessive useage. IF MJ operators can not tell me then how am I supposed to know what is excessive? They cancell then they know someone will buy another device. Its all BS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: