Unofficial magicJack Forum

Unofficial magicJack Forum

Your Unofficial magicJack and magicJack Plus phone service information resource
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Possible workaround for call forwarding

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Plus Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hydroace
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Possible workaround for call forwarding

I've done a bit more wrestling with the call forwarding issue. Many folks fall into one of the two following categories:
- call forwarding is no longer available
- you're still able to access call forwarding when you login, but have to pay for the service

There may be a third option for some, however. First, login to your account at http://my.magicjack.com/index.html, then -while you're still logged in- open another tab and go to http://my.magicjack.com/call-forwarding.html. You may have to log in again, but you could find the call forwarding option is available there.

Good luck with it!!
notdeadyet
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject:

what about option 3...those of us who can still access our Call Forwarding and DO NOT pay extra Wink I have always been able to access and change my ON/OFF as desired with link below, and I know I'm not paying more....they DON'T have my CC info to do so Smile

https://web05.magicjack.com/my/call-forwarding.html

but I do like your idea of double tabbing!!! maybe that will work for those where the above link did not work for them before!!!
tcgc70
magicJack Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject:

@notdeadyet, Your link still works for me and I don't pay extra, YET! I have 3 MJ's and I keep one of them forwarded at all times.
rose
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:40 pm    Post subject:

I was able to use the call forwarding until I just changed from standard magicjack to magicjack plus! Help, please
notdeadyet
Dan isn't smart enough to hire me

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject:

sorry, but it appears that once CF is lost, there's no getting it back until they finally decide to sell the service and it gets paid for Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unofficial magicJack Forum -> magicJack Plus Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: