magicJack  and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index

magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks

magicJack and magicJack Plus Unofficial Technical Support. Your Magic Jack and Magic Jack Plus phone service information resource

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why is it so hard to use it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slick101
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: why is it so hard to use it Reply with quote

I always have problems with my magicjack & when I try to get help the website wont load on my computer how can I get ahold of the live help other than on the computer I have been having the same problem for 3 years now I always have problems with my contacts downloading & no 911 info comes up on the dial pad,& everytime I unlpug it to use it on another computer It either doesn work properly & I have to download the whole program on somebody elses computer
sabresfan
Dan Should Pay Me

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your having similar problems on other computers I would think that your MJ is defective. Perhaps now maybe a good time to look into getting a MJ+ or a Nettalk Duo that can work with or without a computer. Another thing to try is to bypass your router and connect your computer directly to your modem and see if things improve
slick101
MagicJack Newbie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it is a piece of crap I think Im just going to back to Vonage I never had any problems with them & when there was a problem at least you could get help not with this company
Post new topic   Reply to topic    magicJack and magicJack Plus Support, Reviews, FAQs and Hacks Forum Index -> Magic Jack Technical Support All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: